Monday, July 14, 2008

It's finally here!

Geez. I finally get a blog for www.naturallybeautifully.com and have no idea what to write..Unlike these other bloggers who wax poetic, or spout off their not so welcomed political views..I got nothing!!! Usually I am not at a loss for words-but when I finally find the time to get my blog, I am drawing a blank...Isn't that the breaks?!

Since, I am at a loss, what I will say is I wish everyone would rage against the machine that sells you products that are cancer causing; rage against the machine that slips cloned meat in your country's supply with out even telling you, rage against the machine that is so worried about profits they could care less if you, every day citizen lose your home, your car or even if your kids will have an earth to call their own...rage against the dying of the night....

Anywhoo, next posts I promise to offer natural recipes, tips on starting your own businesses, my opinion of the world and hopefully entertainment/education.

No comments: