Saturday, August 23, 2008

tales-of-the-transitioning-vegetarian-and-the-picky-two-year-old

I am a transitioning vegetarian. I have given up red meat, I am now working on eliminating poultry and eventually fish. However, my two year old is a carnivore to his very soul. I take the blame, of course, because I did not start him on a vegetarian diet. However, imagine my shock when my sweet prince went from eating anything you put in front of him (even Cheerios from the floor!) to becoming the most finicky eater on the planet. In my naiveté, I never imagined my son’s transition would be difficult! I mean, how do we go from eating food that has fallen on the floor to being picky?

The following are my tips to help other mommies and care providers feed your picky eaters veggies.
Read more at http://buzz.prevention.com/community/naturally-beautifully/tales-of-the-transitioning-vegetarian-and-the-picky-two-year-old

No comments: